Hello, and yes.. I almost forgot about this theme. I found out that sharing out "Jeff the Killer" for the first CREEPYPASTA post was a bit hardcore for newcomers.
Just to make those feared "Jeff" calm
down. Cos let's be honest, he's scary
So, I guess I'll start off slow. This one is one of the well-known creepypastas, and if you want your childhood memories to remain colorful and innocent, I suggest you don't continue reading the story, 'cause what is told in this story is (for some) disturbingly uncomfortable. Now, let's begin...
I'll make long story short, this creepypasta is about an unreleased Spongebob Squarepants episode, "Squidward's Suicide". The title (sure says it all) sounded creepy, but at the same time, remember the episode "Rock-a-bye-Bivalve" in which Spongebob and Patrick adopts a baby scallop, which is probably a lame joke for "How Sex Works". Anyhow, the "Squidward's Suicide" begins with the usual opening song and starts off with Squidward playing his clarinet when he heard Spongebob and Patrick laughing. As usual, he stops and tells Spongebob and Patrick to keep it down since he has a concert later, and (as usual) both of them said ok and went to Sandy's dome.
The bubble screen came to skip unnecessary parts and skipped to the end of Squidward's concert, and something strange about it is that everyone (including Spongebob) booing him. Another thing is that the crowd's eyes seem too realistic for the show itself.
Squidward went home and started sobbing how a while (I have no idea how long). After a while, the screen blurred and twitched to what seemed to be a picture of a dead child, and what makes it worse is that the shadow of the photographer was shown in it. Then the screen switched back to Squidward sobbing, only this time, blood start dripping out of his eyes. Again, after a few seconds, the screen changed to another child with one eye slightly popped out, then back to Squidward. This time, Squidward just stares into the camera as if he was watching "us".
Squidward was just staring at the viewer, full frame of the face, for about 3 seconds. The shot quickly panned out and that deep voice said "DO IT" and we see in Squidward's hands a shotgun. He immediately puts the gun in his mouth and pulls the trigger. Realistic blood and brain matter splatters the wall behind him, and his bed, and he flies back with the force. The last 5 seconds of this episode show his body on the bed, on his side, one eye dangling on what's left of his head above the floor, staring blankly at it. Then the episode ends.
What happened to the kids who died in the episode? No one knew. No evidence of who the murderer or where or when the murder happened.

Again, as I've said, this is just a shorter version of the story in my own words. To read it full alongside with the video, READ IT HERE!!

Now, in my opinion, comparing it to the usual Creepypastas, "Squidward's Suicide" is more of a 'disturbing' story rather than a scary one. I mean, I'll be honest. "Jeff The Killer" scared me, and I had a hard time sleeping just because of it. "Squidward's Suicide" (altho not as scary as "Jeff The Killer") is more of those "ruining my childhood memories"... The one that changed my perspective towards "Spongebob Squarepants"  shows innocence. Of course, I knew what the story was gonna serve, I mean, cmon guys, this is Creepypasta. Obviously something disturbing is bound to happen. One thing I loved about this story is how they provide us a video to show Squidward's "looking at the camera" scene. It's probably one of the story supports, you know, to make it seem more "It Happened"-like. But overall, I do understand why this story gets famous in the Internet world. It's perfect for new comers to get interested to Creepypasta, rather than jumping in to "Top Scary" stories which will freak the heck out of you. Trust me, there are really scary stories in Creepypasta.

Have you read the story? Share your opinion below...