A year after Ultraviolence, she finally release another dreamy album, Honeymoon.


Now what makes Lana unique is her anti-pop style. In this album, she tries out new style while remain true to her roots. Lyrically still Lana Del Rey-sque, musically, this album gives out a lot of mysterious atmosphere (as expected to Lana Del Rey) with all the willowy whistles and echoes all around each track of the song. All those "Ooooh"s and "Why?"s are just bouncing in my mind right now. Indeed mysterious and cool. Let's admit it, her art styles are majestic and vintage-like, which is something I really like. AND don't make me start on how good "Salvatore" is.. IT'S AMAZING! I CAN'T EVEN!!

Not much to say about the album, but that doesn't mean it doesn't deserve a listen. If you've been listening to the radio, I'm pretty sure you've listened to "High By The Beach" a lot, and if you love those type of music, this album is packed with 14 tracks of slow jammed, saxophone and slow strung jazz, sappy willowy vocals, and breathy yet chilly and cool whispers covering the background. I prepared the album on my Spotify list, go give it a listen. "The best things in life are free", unless you count things as Ferrari, villas, and personal island.