I think I am too overjoyed when this came out today.. like, imagine me in my room, just finished my morning class, then suddenly Troye mentioned that WILD is out WORLDWIDE.
 
This EP consists of six tracks of electropop and dream pop music, with well-sung lyrics.
Starts off with dream pop WILD which is accompanied with trilogy of "Blue Neighbourhood". Continued with one of the darkest songs in the EP, BITE. The song fits really well next to WILD, since WILD speaks about how he realize that loving someone could be so painful yet ecstatic at the same time, while BITE sings about how willing he is to give all of him to his lover, but hope he won't BITE. The story is then continued with FOOLS, which spoke how naive he is to have high hopes. EASE (I think) speaks of how he is starting to feel like he missed his good old days, where he's not far from home. THE QUIET is one of the darkest songs, and it's pretty electropop, singing his dislike for silence treatments after a quarrel (as the title suggested). Finally but not the least, DKLA, with its dark dream electro music, this is probably one of my favorite, and if you're wondering what it stands for. It's Don't Keep Love Around, you're welcome. XD

All in all, I feel that this EP tells a story, but still quite unsure since I only have repeated it for 3 times. Musically, it's pretty 'Troye Sivan'-sque, but what amazes me is his lyrics. They're amazingly written, and I'll have to be honest, he's really mature in terms of his lyrics. I think this EP deserves to get noticed more, and hopefully it gains universal acclaim. Not to mention, this EP seems to show us some of his personalities, which is usually not something an artist wants (sometimes).

Anyways, I'll prepare the EP on the Spotify list on the top right (in desktop mode) of my page. Enjoy!
Ah, forgot to mention this, there will be 3 upcoming MV for this EP. So get ready for me sharing it out.