...is finally here again. Man, why the heck does time flies faster when you get older. Like seriously, you never felt time goes faster when you were a kid. AH! Whatevs.

September is here, and I'm gonna get some new experiences and fun. Been going around Singapore for quite a while to bring back and improve my photography skills, and practicing some of my hobbies; like singing and keyboard (the instrument). Yea, I think I just had way too many stuffs in my hand. Can't blame me, I get bored easily, and I tend to find new exciting stuffs to do. Starting like the typical newbie, all awkward and dumbfounded, then eventually feel pro because you've done it for so long, but in actuality there are far way better ones than you that makes you feel like crap.

Anyway... since a new month has came, HELLO SEPTEMBER!! Now we're just 4 months away from 2016. Yes, did I just reminded you that it's almost a year now? Good, let's get ready to feel old together.

In terms of music, I've been repeating some of these lately, and if you know me really well, I'm more into the lyrics than the music (unless, it's an ambient, easy listening, classical, or anything lyric-less).
This guy, Michael Angelakos, main vocalist of Passion Pit, born in 1987, made this song with his bandmates. This song is all about his wife (born in 1985), and I find the MV well shot, well, IF you're willing to dig back into his old works. Anyhow, ain't gonna spoil the meaning behind the MV.


Of course, if you loved Robin Thicke, I'm pretty sure this one is gonna make you hit that repeat button.
And let's be real, Nicki shows that she has some self control in this MV. I mean, look at that sassy "Na-ah, you ain't gonna get this" code.

AND THIS! I've been repeating this guys' works for 2 months.
I'm amazed by Olly Alexander's indietronic vocals, it sounds beautiful. One thing I love about their album Communion is that the themes are cliche - breakups, falling in love, loneliness - but his vocals, beats, and lyrics manage to make a different sound to it. I'll share the album on my Spotify list on the top right.

FINALLY, but not the least, I'm pretty sure you crazy Youtube fans are probably waiting for #WILD
I'll be honest, I've been repeating his teaser (16 seconds teaser) for hours.
The guy who made all the teasers is just AMAZING! I mean seriously, THEY ALL LOOK GOOD!
If you're interested in the songs, you can buy it on iTunes right HERE
...or just wait till he shares it on Spotify, and I'll definitely share it with you guys.

In the mean time, I think I'm just crazy over this album. And did I mention it's coming out in 2 DAYS?!!