If you're ready come and get it! 'cause Selena has released her latest album "Revival" and TBH, it's really something new from Selena.

This eleven-tracked solo album is more on EDM and pop with a pinch of hip-hop and experimental, while maintaining her true self. The lyrics in the album are darker than her usual songs, and it gives out that mysterious atmosphere. At the same time, the lively music in some tracks like Sober, Same Old Love, Body Heat, and Me and the Rhythm makes you wanna dance to the dark lyrics. (Kinda like Pumped Up Kicks)

Some calming ones, like Camouflage, gives you a break from all that secrets that she has been keeping. This album is indeed "the truth" that Selena has been wanting to share with.

Experimental songs like Revival and Rise lifts spirit with Selena's small speeches.

In the DELUXE edition, there are 5 extra tracks - Me & My Girls, Nobody, Perfect, Outta My Hands, and Cologne - and I'll be honest, they're good, formulaic, but still catchy, ESPECIALLY Outta My Hands (to me).

This album is definitely something you guys should listen to. I prepared the DELUXE edition on my Spotify list. ENJOY!!