Yes... from you know I'm gonna blabber a lot in this post with that title.. Oh, wait, you still don't know what I'm about to say? Okay then, I guess I should start now..

Hello...
Let's start off, Adele's comeback was a huge thing. Her "Hello" had 25M views in just a day after release. The song itself is equally amazing, and I'm seriously hyped for this album of hers, 25.

"Hello" art cover
The MV is pretty vintage, as expected from a soul artist, and this song relates so much to people who wants to go back and meet up with their old ex. Seems pretty cliche, but I still love the song, and how she makes her comeback.


"Sorry" art cover
And next, Justin's "Sorry"! I'll be honest when I say that I didn't liked Justin's Journals. However, the moment he releases Where Are U Now and What Do You Mean?, I went insane, and this made me hyped to wait for his upcoming album.



"Focus" art cover
Then we have Ariana's "Focus" looks amazing, and if you haven't listen to the snippet she just gave on Instagram. It's ok, 'cause I'm about to show you the ARI promo video with the "Focus" snippet in it. 



And as for the "HALLOWEEN" and "studies" part in the title, I had the best night of my life at USS, and I have no regrets doing the stupid stuffs I did. WE OWN THE PLACE!!
...but at the same time I have a lot of studies to prepare, so I would be less active, but that also serves as a time for me to recharge again. I'm currently stuck in Adele's "Hello", well... that's okay, I'm just gonna listen to some other songs to distract myself.
Anyways...Have a nice day people.