AND OCTOBER!! HALLOWEEN!! Can't wait to scare people and be scared. I know some people are afraid of horror related stuffs, so we'll be covering that in my random monthly update.
First off, NASA has discovered water in Mars, proving that the big red might be able to support life. Plus, after the discovery of Earth 2.0.. this year has a lot of scientific updates.
Another thing is, a lot of good music have came out lately, and a lot to expect. Demi, JB, 1D, Selena, and many more.

As for me, I decided to try out something new out of boredom... drum rolls please.
Altho there's no noise

I'm starting a YT channel. Just out of pure boredom, bad wifi, unhealthy haze, and curiosity. It was a plan of mine and my friend to make one.. like a year ago or something, but that idea never came to reality. So I decided to give it a try. Plus, there's no harm in trying. The channel will probably consist of covers and vlogs. 
And that's my first cover.. sorry for the slightly off tune in the intro, I was adjusting my vocals with my keyboard tunes.
That's all for the updates for now.. So far, it's been a fun ride. Farewell and Happy October!!