You best believe me when I say I'm a bad "grown-up" gamer but I was a "maniac" when I was a kid. I never knew why I stopped playing games like I used to. I mean, the reason why I'm wearing glasses right now is due to my addiction towards games when I was young.

And now, one of my close friends is recommending me this game..
I will be honest, THIS GAME IS FREAKING AMAZING!!

Sorry, I got too carried away... (calm down, stay fashionable)

OK, so let's start off, this game is a role-playing game developed by Toby Fox, under his pseudonym tobyfox. The game was released on 15 September 2015, and a few days ago, my friend recommended me this game. And as a "retired" gamer, I would usually say no, but the way my friend describes the game is just pretty interesting. Now to open up to you guys even more. I'm the type of guy who would go through games over and over again just to get different endings (so far I found 3 endings thanks to my friend), and the moment when my friend said "Your decision will decide the game's ending" and at that point, I'm like "HECK YEA!! I'm gonna try this one out". I just started the Demo, and I'll be through, it was amazing for a demo.

Graphic-wise, the game is what it is. It didn't require HD graphics. It was great as it is. I love the characters in this game, they are able to bring out the inner feels of you. If you think "It's just a game, it won't hurt you", then I will say, "Prepare for some real FEELS"
Plot-wise, this game really made you curious as you don't really know who your character actually is, but the whole plot is explained through a short "Once upon a time,.." story before the game start. The ending (for the demo) is especially really cliffhanging, and because of that I decided to get the full version with my friend.
Character-wise, tobyfox sure knows how to build characters, and I truly love how the way he made it. My favorite was Toriel, she was able to bring out the motherly atmosphere, despite being one of the (monster) boss in the game, she's still able to touch your heart. (Wait, lemme get a fanart of her)
Flowey's, one of the antagonist, characteristic is well portrayed, an innocent flower that tells you how cruel the world is.
Art by fidchelltheprophet
THERE! OK, the picture is already telling too much. I need to stop spoiling.

Not to mention, the bgm is really suitable to the situation you're in. Not that I'm saying that other don't, probably because it's been so long since I played a game, so I missed those soundtracks.
One of the best things in this game is probably its humor. Mainly pun jokes, but hay, pun jokes are still punny.

I can't tell much about how you play the game, 'cause it will totally ruin the whole possible endings you will get, but all in all, this game brings you to a journey worth playing for. If you need some convincing, try the DEMO version first. It's free anyways, so you can give it a try and rate it yourself.