Hey there!! ...and welcome back to another post of Creepypasta, where I will try to destroy your childhoos or probably scare the heck out of you until you can't sleep at night.
Now before I begin, I'll show you a picture of a human form of We Bare Bears' bears
Now, you have a chance to either go find non-Creepypasta posts or continue. Enjoy! :D

PLOT
It was such a dark and drippy night. So dark, so blinding as the summer's sun rays. You can feel the rain drops dripping on your jacket, forming puddles on it. You are there for no purpose, no reason, but you keep walking through the hall of rocks and clay.

Then, you see a little light, like a candle lit or a star in the sky. It seems so perfect, too perfect to be natural. You walk towards it, but it doesn't seem to grow. As you get close, you feel a wall, a seemingly man-made wall. You notice a small hole, fit enough for your index finger. You see nothing but glows of yellow and gold.

As you get used to the brightness, you see four figures in the other room; three sitting and one standing. They look alike, with a little difference. Their skins are bleach as white paper, with almost unnoticeable eyes. They don't show any signs of genders and genitals, and there is something strange about each of them that differentiates them to one another.

One of the three sitting ones has needles in its eyes. The way it is stuck in their eyes, the eyes are forced to look up so the iris is only shown a little bit under the top eyelid.

Another one has needles in its ears. At some point, you noticed how long the needles were, much like the knitting needles but thin as a sewing needles.

The last one sitting has needles in its throat. But as you look, you noticed that no blood is flowing out of their skin, as if the wounds have healed and the needles have become a part of them.

The standing one, covered in needles, is awake and is staring at you, like the others. Although you can barely see their eyes, you can feel their staring gaze.

"Hello stranger" the needle-covered hummed. "I see you are there, so I must tell you a story"
"Story?" you ask.
"Feel free to sit and listen; take advantage of what I will never have again."
"Why?"
"I will tell you" the standing one looked at the other three "These are my siblings, we were all born at the same time at the same parents".
Introducing you to the one with needles on its ears "This is Hear. Hear was the first to come out of our mother's womb." Going to the next one, "This is Speak, the second child" The third "This is See, the third child" With a pause, the standing one stares at you in sadness and solemness, "I am Feel, the last child. Here is what happened and why we are like this"

"We were born by seemingly normal parents, until Hear was born. When Hear was born, they put needles in their ears, so they could hear no evil. But Hear cried louder than other babies, so they did none to us. Our parents say that many words are horrid and should never be heard by anyone, but at such a young age being able to hear is important for everyone, for a baby cries to get the attention of the parents, and thus if the baby cannot hear themselves they will cry louder because they do not believe the guardians can hear them"

"After some time, they censored our bodies so that they couldn't identify our sex, and also because they didn’t want us to see genitalia. They told us that we were blessed, for the human body is a scarring sight that no one should ever have to witness, and some witness it in their reflection at a young age. We did not and thus we were luckier than them"

"Then, they continue what they did to See, so See could not see evil, Noticing the mess they made, the decided not to continue it on Speak and I"

"When we were around six, Speak heard 'bad language' and could possibly spread it. So they put needles on Speak's throat, so they could not destroy my innocent mind by such words."

"Finally, I was bullied at school. No one believed what I told them about the thing my parents did to my siblings, since they always stay at home to keep them away from 'scums of society'"


"Since I got bullied, my parents didn't like me feeling the pain of 'evil', so they pierce me with every centimeter to numb me from future pain. At times, I wonder if all these horrid things they're trying to protect us from will be worth it in the end, because the pain, it hurts. It really, really hurts"

"Have you tried to escape?"

"Yes" as tears start streaming down "That's why I'm like this, I was trying to show my siblings the evil world"

"You have needles on your feet?"

Without saying much, Feel lifts up its foot, showing the butts of needles piercing the foot. Again, silently putting it down. “I am to stand here, to warn others of what to do to help their children and save them from the evil of the world that is so variable and uncontrolled. But do not heed their warnings, heed mine, and know what happens when you try to shelter your children this way.”

"Why don't you escape now?"

"I did, that's when mom and dad caught me. I don't want to anger them again"

"Are they still alive?"

"It doesn't matter. Now, go, before mommy and daddy get you too.”  

 You run back, getting more and more distant from the light. You think of whether you should help them or not, but you know that you couldn't do anything.

The darkness seemed so long, as if you were in an abyss. Your feet starts getting tired, but you still keep running, until your feet can't carry you anymore. Then your body starts giving up, and you're left there, as if paralyzed,but still with a sore feeling deep inside your muscles from the endless lifeless support it has had to bear. This is how you're going to die, alone, lost, silent. In those last moments, you wondered who will talk to those four innocent souls next, and if they will be more fortunate than you.

CRITICS!
I opened Creepypasta today (12 Nov 2015), and the first thing I saw was this. To be honest, the title "Innocent Souls" kinda reminded me of some horror movie. Now, the story, in my opinion, is amazing. The original one might be better, 'cause to be honest, I just made it shorter. Most of the dialogues are copy-pasted, and there's a reason why I love this story. It has that novel style in it, and not to mention, the composition of the story is really well written.
I'm guessing the story is about society being lost in the dark world (the cave) and not knowing the evil they're living in. After gaining such knowledge, one would surely try to leave this 'evil' world, but of course, the body will die while the soul is released from the individual's ignorance ("You are there for no purpose") after knowing such knowledge.
All in all, I love the concept of the story. Totally worth the read, plus, it's not as scary as you think... well, if you're being overly imaginative.
*evil laughs* >:D