YES! I'm late on this post, but I'll still make it.

Damn the new album is just amazing.

First off, it's Adele, it's bound to be amazing.
Let's start off with the hit single Hello, it was an amazing single, and pretty emotional at the same time, despite this is probably the first time I listened to Adele singing a song about how she 'mistreated' her ex. It's still amazing, don't get me wrong.

Her other songs, which are pretty unexpected, such as; Send My Love and River Lea, was totally out of my expectation, and I'll be honest, Send My Love has that Taylor Swift feels to it. That sassy and cool atmosphere in it. River Lea, on the other hand, sounds Sia-like, I don't know why.. I just feel like that song would be something Sia sing to. The other tracks sound familiarly new, as if I've heard it somewhere before, but at the same time, I know it's not.

I'm not sure if it's just me or am I the only one who find that the songs are pretty simple in terms of music. Now, there's nothing wrong with being simple, 'cos simplicity is the best sometimes, but in this album, Adele seemed to manage it pretty well effortlessly. Plus, I'm not sure if there's way too much piano ballad in her album, but it still connects one to another like a puzzle getting together. I'm probably still stuck into pop music, which makes me feel as if something is missing from the tracks in her album.

One thing though, this album will not be streamed in Spotify, so this time you guys have to listen to it for yourselves, but if you love ballads, this will definitely be a worthy album.