AND IT'S NOVEMBER!!
When leaves don't turn red, and pumpkins don't get makeups in here.. (Yes, Indonesia doesn't have autumn)

I finally get to do my hobbies, and relax in Batam. It was all really worth it though, I had that "sweet victory" kind of feels after I finished my exams. 'Cause this is, by far, the hardest term I had so far, so I was glad that it really ended. It had brought me a lot of experience in terms of both knowledge-wise and business-wise.
And it's November... #NoShaveNovember Even though I don't have a beard. Not to mention, if you guys have been reading through my recent posts, you've probably knew that I had started a Youtube channel for fun, and maybe as another hobby. Most people will think "Hey, you're making videos for money?" when they encounter a famous YouTuber, and I'll be real, it's. Not. JUST MAKING VIDEOS. It's more beyond that, and you'll never know how it feels until you start doing one. Try it.. Get a camera (I use my phone), put it on a position in where you're satisfied with, edit it (this is the worst part but the best one at the same time), render it (this takes forever), upload it. I'm pretty sure it's not as easy as you might've thought. It's not only the video-making session that's hard, but also maintaining a well prepared schedule to make and upload it is also one problem. Lately, I've been missing my videos' schedule, and I know even if there aren't much people who watch it, I still feel bad for myself that I have such bad time-management.

This hobby of mine might actually open myself a bit more and also discovering things I never knew I could've done, and improve stuffs that are considered as my bad habit, like being messy, that's one.
Connor's "A Work In Progress"
I've achieved quite a lot this month. I've finished Connor's "A Work In Progress", learnt how to edit videos (although it probably still suck), finished my exams (Duuh, this is the best feelings). Plus, there's been a lot of amazing songs out lately. JB's "I'll Show You", Galantis's "Peanut Butter Jelly", A Great Big World's "Hold Each Other", Alessia Cara's "Four Pink Walls", and more. But what shocked me most is Justin Bieber. I didn't liked his songs, since the release of "Journals", but now, his songs are just amazing, I don't know why.. the beats are simply good. Not to mention that he's starting to use his vocals better. All in all, I can't wait for his latest album to come out.









Ariana's "Focus", however, disappointed me, but I'm glad that she mentioned that her album will be "nothing like "Focus"", and it better not, 'cause I'm literally sad when I listen to "Focus", it's kinda like the remake of "Problem", with a Fifth Harmony message, a not-so-exciting vocal (but is only good at the "1, 2 ,3.. C'mon girl" part) and addition of a very annoying guy's voice "Focus on me". No, his voice is not bad, but it just doesn't seem to suit the song wholy. The song only got accepted due to her fame. I'm very sad to say that this might be one of the best 'worst' songs I've heard.
LOOK AT THESE 3 CUTE BEARS
AND, WBB (We Bare Bears) IS NOW ON CN!! Well, Indonesia's CN, but still, they're just hilarious and adorable. I'm glad that I knew they existed way before they start airing in Indonesia. Now, I can share my insatiable obsession to my friends. *evil laughs*

That's all for now.. I'm gonna be very active now since I have a lot of time to update and stuffs.