O.M.G
Literally...
Is it me or is there so much music to expect before 2016 comes?
Like seriously...
JB's Purpose, Adele's 25, Ellie's Delirium, Sia's Bird Set Free, Troye's YOUTH, 1D's Made In The A.M., and even another new star, Parson James.

OK, this will be a long short critique, so I'm just gonna prepare all the songs and let you listen on the Spotify list I prepared.

I'm surprised that I have so much to talk about and at the same time so much I've missed. Apparently, I spoke in my first vlog about Demi's Confident, and also how amazing Adele's Hello was. So now, let's start from JB.. YES, I hated his music from Journals, but now, his comeback is amazing, and I would say I love a lot of songs from his album. Each of them seem fresh and new, as if JB just rediscovered himself.
As for Ellie's Delirium, most of the songs are good, but a few are considered catchy for me. However, lyrically, Ellie still manage to send some good messages, although I'm still thinking On My Mind is about Ed Sheeran, though she said it wasn't.
Sia's Bird Set Free.. Ahh... Just as expected from Sia, and amazing powerful track. This will definitely get stuck in my head for a while. She is one of those artists who can give me eargasm. LOL
TROYE RELEASED YOUTH!!! OMG!! I've been playing it on repeat, and it kind of reminded me of Fun from his TRXYE EP. Still, the this track isn't that bad, and damn his vocals are amazing. I can't wait for his album Blue Neighbourhood.

Directioners are probably insane over this album, since it's 1D's first album without Zayn (Sorry if any Zayn fans are reading this and got reminded again). And I hate to say this, but I think they will separate, just like any boybands in the past. I mean, the album is nice, but the moment they said "We're gonna take a break", it's kinda like a subtle way of slowing separating, but who knows they will come back as strong as ever. We'll never know... the future's a mystery and anything goes. The album is great btw. I loved some of the music, it's pretty lively, kinda reminds me of their first album.

And finally, Parson James. This dude has an amazing voice, like seriously, choirs of angels can't beat him (JK). He seem to be one of those rare artists who can bring stories along with his vocals, you know, the "story-telling" style of vocals. It's hard to find someone who has those vocals. Not to mention, his Sinner Like You is like his anthem for gay acceptance.

Phew, that was a long one. Could've been single individual posts, but I'm too lazy to do that. So, BYE!