It's. Finally. HERE!!!
OMG!
I have waited for this album to come out!!
The EP WILD was an amazing experience. Something about Troye's works seem very polished and dreamy, and it gives me excitement to literally wait for his album. The moment I remembered today (well, today at my place) was 4th Dec., I got up quickly and went to my Spotify to check it, and yes... let your brain process the way I screamed when I saw the album there.

Listen it on the Spotify list I've prepared >>>

Anyways, let's just get to the critics. The EP was able to build enough hype that I literally needed to listen to the album, and one word to explain the album is chill. The album is, in overall, chill. Lyrically meaningful and relatable, along with Troye's calm chilly vocals, I can say this will definitely go viral. Although some songs contain a bit too much chorus repetitions, like; TALK ME DOWN and BLUE, but manages to sound quite catchy at the same time (kinda like Try by Colbie Caillat). Others are either just good or simply addictive, some have insanely catchy unique beats, like TOO GOOD and DKLA. Troye really made it great this time, and my favourite from the album would be for him., the beats are bouncy and the lyrics just adds up to the music (I'm literally playing it on repeat for the whole day after listening to the album thrice).
All in all, this is definitely a huge step for Troye Sivan, and I'm so proud to be a fan of his music.