And here is the season in where I wish Indonesia have snows, but of course, I'm not meant to live in cold areas 'cause I'm bad at adapting to cold temperature.
Anyhow, 2015's about to end. So much stuffs to expect right now. Troye Sivan's Blue Neighbourhood, and Youtube Rewind 2015. I know there are more, but these are the main things I'm waiting for right now..

So summarizing up, this year has been an amazing year, the dress has caused a huge chaos (the dress is definitely blue and black), then Netflix and Chill starts to become a thing, JB and Adele's come back was WOW!! DHMIS episode 5 has come out, and is about to end. In case if some of you who don't know what is DHMIS.. It's Don't Hug Me I'm Scared, a web series, filled with innocent themed topics which turned disturbing to a point in where it shows the reality of the cruel world. I won't be showing the video in this post, since if you never watched it and curious at the same time. I suggest watching from the first, 'cause it's best if you start from the first to get the full image on what the hell is going on.

Oh.. before I end.. POP DANTHOLOGY is OUT!! Part 1 and 2.




I'm not sure why but they don't seem to be as catchy as they use to, but of course, still highlights the whole year's pop songs.

Anyhow, HAPPY HOLIDAYS!