Yea, I've been gone from my blog for quite a while, and I'll tell you why.

Recently, I've got bored over Binding of Isaac : Rebirth, and my roommate showed me Minecraft. I know it's quite old already, but I suddenly got the urge to try it out. One problem, my laptop is probably not strong enough to play Minecraft. So he recommended me Terraria.
I know what Terraria is, it's just that I rarely play games, so it's just one of those I know but I never play type of game.

And now I've been obsessing over the game for like 1 week or two, I dunno. I've been playing like really insane. Collecting animals as collection, digging way too deep, and surprisingly I'm suppose to fight bosses, but instead I play it as if it was the 2D Minecraft version of The Sims. Well, we all have different playing styles.

Another thing is, I've been repeating Troye's Blue Neighbourhood for almost a week, and yes.. my roommate said I sang the songs on repeat so much that he already knows if I'm about to sing FOOLS. Plus, I'm pretty sure most of you have already watched Youtube Rewind 2015. This time, there's way too much Youtubers that they put small cuts into each of the Youtubers, and what's better is that Youtube gamers finally made in into the video, that include Smosh Games, Markiplier, Game Theorist, etc.
And I'm definitely proud that Superwoman made the intro for the video, and basically this video highlights the huge events of this year (2015), and it makes me feel like time flies so fast. As if I've just finished watching the fireworks display for 2014 and now I'm ready for another countdown.

Well, for now, I'm gonna focus on my studies and hopefully not getting distracted by Terraria
*opens Terraria*