And.. the Panic! At The Disco is now a solo band, but that doesn't stop Urie from making this album a huge thing. Well, before we start off, click on play in that Spotify list I prepared for this post.

Done..?
OK, let's start

So far, Panic! At The Disco has always changed their music style in every album they release, although they still retain their rock style. Anyhow, in this album, it's more on pop rock, pop, and hip hop. And to be honest, for Urie to work on this album on his own, it's amazing. Every track managed to give me goosebumps (in a good way), and I must say, this album might actually save me from my addiction to Troye Sivan's Blue Neighbourhood. It started strong, as expected from Panic! At The Disco. Some songs sound quite opera-pop-rock, like Emperor's New Clothes, which is apparently my favorite from the track list. Other tracks that I would consider "Stuck in my head for quite a while" would be Victorious, Crazy=Genius, and Impossible Year. Victorious is just powerful, in my point of view, and it does shows off Urie's powerful vocals (same goes for Emperor's New Clothes). In Crazy=Genius, Urie shows his humorous side, and I'll be honest, it ain't that bad. Impossible Year just relates to me, and I guess that's why it's one of my favourite.

It will be hard for Urie to keep this up alone, but this album just makes me feel like he might be able to keep this band alive. Keep it up Urie!!