Okay, never have I ever thought one year could pass so fast. I'm not sure if I felt time move slower as a kid or the Earth is just spinning like way faster these days.

Well, I recently remembered about this blog when I just looked up my friend's blog (Go check him out...) and I just thought, "Wow, it's already been 3 years since we both started this for fun" (it still is)

Quick update!
Life has been a mess these few months, and at times, I find myself lost in the midst of "This is a trial from God" and "How the F*** did I end up like this". At times, I even started questioning myself if there is such thing as "Running out of optimism", which to my best friend's reply "You're just stuck right now. Take your time", and honestly, I feel comforted and thankful for all the best friends I have to this day. It's still crap, I'm not gonna lie, but at least I'm alive and surrounded by people I love, and I guess that's what matters most (and also needing somewhere else to vent out all the emotions but also at the same time feeling nostalgic even though only a year has passed since my last post).

OK TTYL